Digital Site Support
Xperience Digital Site Support is a flexible Process Digitalisation Solution that enables Mobile Operators to automate cross-border processes of Mobile Network Site installation and verification. As many different departments and companies are involved, Digital Site Support provides consolidated and up-to-date project data to all stakeholders allowing efficient follow-up and control.
Out-of-the-box modules are available addressing major tasks such as physical validation including, documentation, filling-out of protocols, video audit and logical validation, including sector testing, walk test, crossed sector and cross feeder detection.
Modules can be activated independently, step by step, allowing a smooth implementation path. When outsourcing site installation to major vendors, the usage of Digital Site Support allows the operator to control the installation process in real-time, effectively reducing operational costs and speeding up the commissioning of sites into commercial live operation.
Why do you need Digital Site Support?
- Reduction of up to 50% in operational costs after deploying Digital Site Support
- Up-to-date equipment databases and site documentation easing the planning of future enhancements and expansions
- Data of new or changed sites is immediately available for site validation, acceptance, documentation and optimisation
- Standardized and tool-supported work procedures contribute to faster deployment cycles and improvement of delivered work quality
- Powerful steering dashboards allow all stakeholders to supervise process follow-up and take corrective measures
- Out-of-the-box modules for physical and logical validation
- Smooth integration path with OSS backend systems
Who benefits with Digital Site Support?
- Field Force Technicians
- Network Planning, Optimisation and Project Management
Digital Site Support App
Streambow’s DSS App is the “must-have” companion for any field force technician providing all required tools and always up-to-date information on their Smartphone or Tablet to do their daily work.
Technicians are now able to work in a paperless way, access crucial information for their work on operator’s backend systems, read context-sensitive Site Information, Security Information, Performance and Alarm information.
DSS supports the full daily work of technicians starting from planning the route, driving to a network site, resolve the assigned tickets, document work by filling-out required protocols and taking pictures. All information is immediately available on the backend systems for remote control and on-line support. Having completed the work on a specific site closes the ticket and drives to the next site.
- Standardized digital work onsite ensuring significant quality improvements and time savings
- Physical Site Validation (Digital construction folder)
- Site Inventory of installed equipment, Bar-Code and QR-Code reader for equipment identification and registration
- Filling-out of work report
- Ensure that planned and real scenarios match
- Always up-to-date documentation on-hand
- Remote Video Support & Video Audit
- Logical validation
- Cell Testing
- Walk Test
- Crossed sector/ Cross feeder detection
- Performance validation with carrier aggregation
- Site Navigation including daily and weekly route optimisation
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G RAN
Digital Site Support is based on Streambow’s carrier-grade Probe-Server Architecture. The DSS App supports the user through customizable workflows to accomplish required tasks on site.
Work orders, planning data, documents and produced results are seamlessly synchronized with X-server. When no Internet connectivity is available DSS App allows for offline work synchronizing all changes once online again.
Secure integration with operator back-office systems guarantees E3E information security. Powerful dashboards provide real-time result and steering information to all stakeholders.
Integration with other systems
- Internal workflow management server
- Cell site documentation server
- Network site server
- Network planning server
Digital Site Support fully supports data privacy at Smartphone and at Management Levels, in accordance with the GDPR.