Smart Office 360
Large customer premises invariably need a few Access Points (APs) to provide an efficient and reliable Wi-Fi service throughout the building, both for use by own staff or guests. These APs may have little or no supervision systems, sometimes faults going undetected for a long time. Poor service invariably leads to a high-level complaint, requiring an urgent response.
The support procedures usually rely on sending a subcontracted technical Field Force team to visit the Customer to troubleshoot the complaint and take action where required.
Smart Office 360 provides a comprehensive set of probing solutions to assess QoS/QoE at each location, with Real-Time monitoring of Network Gateway and alarms for each AP, significantly reducing the need for local interventions.
Why do you need Smart Office 360?
- Reduction in operational costs due to reduced need to visit the customers
- Improved troubleshooting
- Less time spent on customer premises
- Increased business customer satisfaction with the operator technical solutions
- Customer view dashboard
- Higher customer NPS scores
Xperience Smart Office 360 solution provides a user-friendly monitoring dashboard to detect lower performance of the various APs distributed throughout the premises and provides immediate alarming when the set thresholds are exceeded.
Both the Network Gateway and the various APs are monitored, providing a fast and easy diagnosis of degradation of QoS, either WAN or LAN related. Wi-Fi performance of the various APs is assessed via the Xperience APP installed on the smartphones of the employees.
The customer is provided with a real-time view. When a WAN issue occurs, the gateway probe will provide the alarm and all the associated APs shall also signal the degraded performance.
When a LAN issue occurs, either on the cabling or AP hardware, only that AP will show degraded performance and alarms will immediately be triggered.
As the performance is based on smartphones of employees, low performance may also indicate that another AP is required to extend or improve Wi-Fi coverage in specific zones.
The Xperience solution is based on a carrier-grade architecture with mobile probes on Smartphones or Tablets and a HW probe in the Network Gateway, the latter running tests and collecting network KPIs that are then uploaded to the X-Server.
Results of the tests may be exported for further analysis and possible integration with other operator’s back-office systems. A customer dashboard is provided to the client, showing performance status of all APs in the customer installations.
Central configuration of all registered probes on device Apps and Network Gateways in terms of network and radio parameters, and survey tests to run.
Active Test Data
- HTTP upload, download
- Browsing tests, Social network tests
- ICMP test with round trip time, jitter and packet loss
Passive Data Collection
- Collection of device information, such as model, operation system, operation system version, etc.
- Collection of mobile network data
- Collection of Wi-Fi data
- Collection of mobile radio data
- Localization and time stamping
- Wi-Fi: Android Smartphones (≥ V4.1)
- GigaDiagnostic: Any device with Java-enabled browser
- Windows Probe: PC/Laptop with Windows
- Home Gateway (HG supplier dependent)
Supported Mobile Technologies
- GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE
- FWA, FTTH and xDSL
- Predefined report set and customization
- High level aggregated QoS and QoE management reports
- Detailed reports down to AP level
- Dashboard for customer viewing
- Flexible integration through standard interfaces
Integration with other systems
- SQM (Quality Management)
- Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
- Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) servers
- Xperience App
- HW probe in Network Gateway
- Gigadiagnostic and PC probe
Smart Office 360 fully supports data privacy at Smartphone and at Management Level in accordance with GDPR.