This is a Project Digitalization Platform designed to integrate technical field documentation, technical supervision, service quality control and customer satisfaction improvement, making Project Management easier.
Click2Report consists of a mobile App and a web front-end that assists Project Teams during all project phases, incorporating features that previously could not be efficiently controlled.
Within the framework of the digital transformation process, Click2Report contributes to the digitalization of customer site acceptance main processes, moving to a mobile platform, offering a consolidated view of the fieldwork being performed.
This platform is useful at many organizational levels such as field technicians, field managers, customers, project managers and Management Level.
Why do you need the Click2Report?
- Reduction of operational costs associated with the efficiency of a digital document, process workflow and quality control
- User-friendly and simple to use application
- Predefined workflow allows field technicians to quickly complete field activities
- Real-time data availability, provides immediate visibility of the current status of any activity or team progress
- Simple integration with any operator android application with proprietary layout
- Integrated view
- Central Management
- Click2Report platform uses the current available information (Site ID, Site, Address, Service ID, …) collecting data on-site, giving management project team visibility over the project rollout and site acceptance details (KPI, equipment photos, Customer Acceptance Form …) on any web device
- A customized web project view (Site, Planned Dates, Acceptance Data…) is available for viewing by customers
- A customized online dashboard with the project view (Site, Planned Dates, Acceptance Data, …) is available for viewing by customers
- A centralised Xperience Management Server allows full control of all installed Apps. All measured results are collected onto this server, stored in a central database and can be viewed in the integrated frontend
Xperience C2R solution is based on Streambow´s highly-scalable Probe-Server Architecture.
The smartphone App is easy to use, providing a full workflow of the work to be done by each installer, tests each customer site on conclusion of the installation, closes the workflow and uploads all test results in real-time to the X-Server, visible to all stakeholders.
Business Analytics complements the backend analysis process, showing full status of each customer project.
Active Test Data
- HTTP upload, download
- ICMP test with round trip time, jitter and packet loss
- Collection of device information such as model, operating system and version
Passive Data Collection
- Collection of device information, such as model, operation system and its version
- Collection of mobile network data
- Collection of mobile radio data
- Collection of Wi-Fi data
- Localisation and time stamping
- Blacklisting of smartphone
- Activation/deactivation of result generation and presentation on the smartphone
- Testing in roaming mode with no data traffic costs
- Anonymisation of results
Commercial Android Smartphones (≥ V 4.0)
Radio reception for GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE, Wi-Fi and 5G
C2R fully supports data privacy at Smartphone and at Management Levels, in accordance with the GDPR.